Ij Canon printer is a provider of top-notch imaging, optical and industrial products comprising lenses, cameras, printers, scanners, and semiconductors manufacturing equipment. Canon ranks second among the top 4 regarding the quality and functionality of printers. Canon printer is the best-selling model in Canon’s arsenal. Explore the latest range of high-performance printers via ij.start.canon.
Prerequisites Before Installing Canon Printer Setup
The user is recommended to check the following prerequisites before setting up your Canon printer setup : ij.start.canon
- Keep your model number updated or reinstall it.
- Make sure your printer is properly plugged in.
- Connect the device to an Internet connection.
- Update the operating driver from the settings or online.
- Check if you have enough space in your system.
How to Download Ij Printer Drivers?
Follow the instructions to complete the canon printer drivers download
- Go to ij.start.canon website using a web browser (default or any other).
- Click “Set Up” tab.
- From ij start canon page bottom, select first letters of your canon ij printer, for example; E, TS, etc.
- Select your product name and jump to the download page.
- Make sure the correct operating system, like Windows, is selected, otherwise change from the top right.
- Click Download.
- Select Run to start the installation.
How to setup Canon printer with USB?
In case you cannot locate your Canon printer after reaching the official sites or other then you can use the USB for setting up the canon printer setup. You can also visit the ij.start.canon for taking the help. Well, here are the steps you need to follow to setup canon printers using USB :
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser and go to the ij.start.canon website and choose setup network connection via USB.
- The next step is to wait for the Canon ts8220 software to connect the printer to the PC with a USB cable.
- Click on the “Next” button and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to one network.
- Tap on the “Yes” and hit on the “Complete” button and then tap on the “Add printer” option.
- You have to click on the “Add” button and get the driver from the ij.start.canon site.
- Go to the Device setting and then tap on the LAN settings and choose the connection.
- Install the Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and then check the connection for your device.
- You can configure the canon printer and try to print.
How to Install the Canon Printer Driver Setup
To install Canon printer driver setup via ij.start.canon on Windows, follow these on-screen step by step points mentioned below:
- First and foremost, click on the ‘Start setup’ option.
- Then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that, click on the button ‘Next’.
- Keep in mind that it will see the detailed latest software and drivers.
- Then, you require to select the country or region.
- Later, click the button of Next to continue further.
- Now, you will get a “License Agreement” prompt on your screen.
- Keep in mind that you check the agreement and click the Yes button.
- You should hit the option of ‘Agree’.
- Now, it will start checking the status process of your printer.
- Afterward, choose your preferred connection method.
- Now, you will get three choices. For example, “USB Connection,” “Wi-Fi Connection” and “Wired LAN Connection”.
- Now, then click on the “Select Connection Method” option.
- Later, follow these directions; complete the setup procedure.
- You are needed to perform a ‘Test Page’.
- Now, you will ensure that your Canon printer is connected and is functioning properly.
Ij Canon Setup Connection Using WPS
- Ensure that the access point button is ready to Start.
- Please press still for 2 seconds the Wi-Fi button
- On your printer until the Alarm lamp
- Blinks once; at that point discharge the Wi-Fi button after the blaze
- Blinks quickly and the ON
- Light is on, then press and hold the hook at the entry point within 2 minutes.